Benjamin, you are "shear" genius! Only 4 1/2 months old and already getting your hair cut! I expect to see a video of your first steps next week! Love you! Aunt LaLa
That hair seriously had a mind of its own. There are no words to describe it! Thankfully, I got to see pictures. Otherwise, I just wouldn't have understood what Auntie LaLa was trying to describe to me! Part mullet, part curly, part mohawk part feathered... It was really a sight to be seen!
2 comments:
Benjamin, you are "shear" genius! Only 4 1/2 months old and already getting your hair cut! I expect to see a video of your first steps next week! Love you! Aunt LaLa
That hair seriously had a mind of its own. There are no words to describe it! Thankfully, I got to see pictures. Otherwise, I just wouldn't have understood what Auntie LaLa was trying to describe to me! Part mullet, part curly, part mohawk part feathered... It was really a sight to be seen!
Post a Comment