It was the BEST. FIRST. BIRTHDAY. PARTY. EVER. (Of course, I can say that because Camille hasn't had hers yet so there is no basis for jealousy...phew). I had a great time and can't wait to see what's in store the big 2. :)
Wish we could have been there! Looks like he had a big day!!
Very cute! Glad he had a good time. Wish we had been able to come over for it!
Corey..that's got to be the grandest cake any kid ever had!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It was the BEST. FIRST. BIRTHDAY. PARTY. EVER. (Of course, I can say that because Camille hasn't had hers yet so there is no basis for jealousy...phew). I had a great time and can't wait to see what's in store the big 2. :)
Wish we could have been there! Looks like he had a big day!!
Very cute! Glad he had a good time. Wish we had been able to come over for it!
Corey..that's got to be the grandest cake any kid ever had!
Post a Comment