Happy Mother's Day, Leah! You know he really looks like Uncle Bob's baby pictures! So cute! Take care, cousin Jenni
Yeah, I finally beat Aunt Heather to post a comment. He is too cute! Give Benjamin hugs and kisses from Florida.Love, Jill
Red is definitely his color!!!!!!!
Happy first mothers day!! he is so cute. Cant wait to get my hands on him. Love you guys!
What is this?! I am the 5th person to leave a comment!? My blogging skills must be suffering! Yes, he is a doll and I agree with Megan -- put that baby in red! Love you guys! Aunt LaLa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Leah! You know he really looks like Uncle Bob's baby pictures! So cute! Take care, cousin Jenni
Yeah, I finally beat Aunt Heather to post a comment. He is too cute! Give Benjamin hugs and kisses from Florida.
Love, Jill
Red is definitely his color!!!!!!!
Happy first mothers day!! he is so cute. Cant wait to get my hands on him. Love you guys!
What is this?! I am the 5th person to leave a comment!? My blogging skills must be suffering! Yes, he is a doll and I agree with Megan -- put that baby in red! Love you guys! Aunt LaLa
Post a Comment