Thursday, March 13, 2008

5 comments:

Aunt H said...

You look so sweet! But...we are SERIOUSLY going to need to talk about your choice of pacifier! ;) love you! Aunt LaLa

Anonymous said...

Benjamin is sooooooo adorable! I love looking at your blog. I agree with aunt Lala that the orange thing in his mouth needs to go! We'll send you a nice red and blue one! I hope everything is going as well as to be expected during the first week. His hair is awesome! Love, cousin Jenni

Anonymous said...

I think that the pacy is perfect! He was born in Tennessee, so looks like he's born to be a Vol!
Love that hair!

-Angela Hamock

Aunt H said...

hmmm...I agree with cousin Jenni about the need for a new paci (a.k.a. Kippy) but I was thinking more of a blue and ORANGE one! :) Go gators! Love ya little Ben!

Anonymous said...

Ben - Must Agree with Jenni - the kippy (a.k.a. paci) has to represent the red and blue of Ole Miss!! Uncle Bill